Engineer ASQ CQE
EXAM PREPARATION COURSE FROM TBROS GROUP: CQE Certification Accredited by ASQ is Designed Specifically for, Quality Professional to Aspire and Achieve World-class Quality Skill
PMP, CMQOE, CQE, CQA, PSCR
Run This Course InHouse
PMP, CMQOE, CQE, CQA, PSCR
The Certified Quality Engineer is a professional who understands the principles of product and service quality evaluation and control.
This body of knowledge and applied methodologies include, but are not limited to, development and operation of quality systems, application and analysis of testing and inspection procedures, the ability to use metrology and statistical methods to diagnose and correct improper quality control practices, an understanding of human factors and motivation, familiarity with quality cost concepts and techniques, and the knowledge and ability to develop and administer management systems and to audit quality systems for gaps, deficiencies and correction.
ASQ – The American Society For Quality
BODY OF KNOWLEDGE
The topics in this Body of Knowledge include subtext explanations and the cognitive level at which the questions will be written. This information will provide useful guidance for both the Exam Development Committee and the candidate preparing to take the exam.
The subtext is not intended to limit the subject matter or be all-inclusive of that material that will be covered in the exam. It is meant to clarify the type of content that will be included in the exam. The descriptor in parentheses at the end of each entry refers to the maximum cognitive level at which the topic will be tested. A complete description of cognitive levels is provided at the end of this document.
- ASQ Certification is an investment in the future of the organization and in the career of the person holding the designation.
- Certification will help you obtain competencies that you can apply
immediately in your work
- The individual who holds a CQE designation may expect a higher salary than their peers
- Certification will give you a competitive edge among your peers internally and when applying for a Lead/Manager role
- Be refreshed with skills and knowledge to answer multiple-choice questions and case studies
- Confidently use the range of concepts outlined the ASQ CQE Body of Knowledge
Value to Your Company?
- Makes your organization better at identifying process issues that waste time and money.
- Use the time and money saved to further develop the capabilities of your organization
- Use these improved organizational capabilities
to drive the bottom line (earnings).
- Invest these cost and time savings to provide improved products and services.
- See the improvements increase customer satisfaction, which drives the top line (revenue)
- Increase market share—more for you, less for your competitor
What Is the Value to You?
- Improved knowledge, skills, and abilities qualify you for more positions within modern business industries that require demonstrated competency in quality management.
- Becoming a CQE provides you with an internationally recognized credential, and validates your expertise and knowledge. CQEs earn an average of almost $10,000 more than those who are not certified.
who should attend
This practical and interactive course specifically designed for
- Quality Engineers and Quality Technicians
- Supplier Quality Development staff
- Process and Manufacturing engineers
- Quality and QA Managers
- Quality Improvement Professionals
- Quality Consultants
- Quality Professionals preparing to
take the ASQ CQE exam
5 days Course plan
Here are your 5days training session contain various module per day
- Quality Philosophies and Foundations
- The Quality Management System
according to ISO
- Application of Project management
in quality setting
- Quality information system (QIS)
- ASQ Code of Ethics for Professional
- Facilitation Principles and
- Customer Relations and
- Barriers to Quality Improvement
- Elements of the Quality System
- QMS Documentation
- Quality Standards
- Quality Audits
- Cost of Quality (COQ)
- Quality Training
- Classification of Quality
- Design Reviews Inputs and Outputs
- Technical Drawings and Specifications
- Verification and Validation – V Model
- Reliability and Maintainability
- TPM Principles
- Material Control, Identification
- Control Plans
- Classification of Defects
- Sampling (Acceptance) Concepts
- Sampling Plans
- Testing and measurement
tools and techniques
- Metrology terms and definitions
- Conducting Measurement System
Analysis (MSA) and evaluation
- Testing and measurement
- Quality Control Tools
- Quality Management and Planning
- Continuous Improvement and Kaizen
- Lean tools
- Corrective Action – Root Cause Analysis
- Preventive Action – Error and Mistake Proofing
Collecting and Summarizing (Graphical)
Data – Basic Charts, Pareto
- Normal Distributions and
- Probability Terms and Distributions
- Control Charts
- Process Capability and Performance indices
- Statistical Decision Making
- Use of statistical tools
(e.g. minitab) examples
- Relationship between variables
- Risk Management
- Risk Assessment Qualitative /
- Risk Controls and Risk Treatment
TOP SELLING COURSE
- Engineering & Maintenance
Certified Manager of Quality & Organizational Excellence$1,499.00 Add to cart